One of the safest, most reliable, and efficient cooking fuel is liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). By simply making sure that replacement tanks and accessories are properly installed and placed in well-ventilated kitchen area, this cooking fuel brings convenience to many homemakers, letting them cook hearty meals for their families and loved ones.
What LPG do you use at home?
For us, we use the leading LPG solutions provider Solane. I love that it has the 7-point safety check to ensure us of safe cooking.
What is the 7-point Safety Check?
When a customer calls for a Solane Hatid-Bahay service, the order is promptly delivered by its friendly, courteous, and well-trained riders.
They then perform the Safety Check on the following:
- Environment: Cylinders must be in a well-ventilated area, away from sources of ignition
- O-Ring: The rubber O-ring inside the valve should be free from scratches or cracks
- Regulator: The regulator is in good condition and replaced every 3 years
- Regulator and Valve Connection: The regulator must be securely connected to the cylinder valve
- Hose: Must be in good condition and replace after every 2 years
- Hose Connection: Metal clamps are used to attach the hose to the regulator and appliance
- Flame Quality: The burner produces a blue flame
Finally, Hatid-Bahay riders conduct a Weight Check in front of customers using calibrated portable weighing scales, assuring households of value for their money.
What a thorough check! It’s good to know that we can sleep well at night without worrying about our LPGs causing a fire because of faulty connections.
Customers can order via the Hatid-Bahay Hotline at 887-5555, or www.solane.com.ph.