This year, I’m in charge of looking for what to do and where to go to celebrate Father’s Day in our family. It’s already this Sunday, June 19, 2016, by the way.
If you’re like me and you need help, here are some helpful suggestions courtesy of City of Dreams, Manila.
1. Have a Staycation
Crown Towers Manila
A Dad’s Day Special Package:
- Overnight accommodation at an opulent Resort King room
- Breakfast for two at Crystal Lounge
- A relaxing one-hour spa treatment for two at Crown Spa
- 4-hour passes for two adults and two children below 18 years old to DreamPlay
Room packages start at P15,000 net for the Resort King and may be upgraded to the Resort Studio, Resort Suite, Executive Suite, or Premiere Suite. This package is available until June 30, 2016.
Nobu Hotel Manila
All for Dad Package:
- Overnight stay at a Nobu Deluxe room
- Breakfast for two at Nobu Manila
- one-hour spa treatment for two
- 4-hour DreamPlay passes for two adults and two children below 18 years old
Room package is at P13,000 net and upgrades to the Nobu Premier, Nobu Executive, or the Nobu Suite range from P14,000 to P24,000 net. This package is available until June 30, 2016.
2. Relax at Crown Spa
- From June 17 to 30, dads get 30% off on all spa retail products from British brand Aromatherapy Associates, and a special wellness package which offers for free a Holistic Silk Relax Eye Mask and a 40ml De Stress Muscle Gel when they avail of the Father’s Day “Simply Men” promo.
- Simply Men Promo: The package is a 180-minute treatment comprising a 30-minute bath ritual, a 30-minute body exfoliation, 60-minute Herbal Compress and 60-minute Essential Men’s Facial at P8,300 net.
3. Enjoy DreamPlay with the Kids
- You can learn more about DreamPlay and its first anniversary specials on my post: What to see Inside DreamPlay Manila
- Dads get a discount of 30% on admission rates, and availing of the “All Day Pass Bundle” entitles adults and children to a free “Toothless” dragon mug and cap. This promotion is offered all day on June 19.
4. Sing to His Heart’s Delight at Chaos Manila
- Go on a Karaoke singing spree without getting caught at one of Chaos Manila’s ten thematic KTV rooms. Elegantly-designed private rooms with en suite powder rooms start at a consumable food and beverage package of P5,000++ for two hours and up to ten persons. Larger rooms can accommodate up to 30 guests for private parties. Family and friends can enjoy belting out to classic tunes and the latest hits with fully-operated via touchscreen control pads. The KTV rooms are available from Wednesdays to Sundays, 7 pm to 2 am, and Mondays to Tuesdays by reservation.
5. Have Dinner at The Tasting Room
- Renowned Modern European cuisine awaits dad and the family at The Tasting Room. A sumptuous four-course menu prepared by two-Michelin starred chef and the restaurant’s Chef de Cuisine William Mahi.
- The menu includes 24 Hours Hot Beef Tail Ravioli, Pan-fried Duck Liver and Pork Trotter, Grilled Wagyu Beef MB5 Rib Eye and a selection of cakes and tarts.
- The dinner is offered from 6 pm to 11 pm from June 15 to 19 and is priced at P3,288++ per person.
6. Have Brunch at Nobu Manila
- The hip Japanese-Peruvian Nobu Manila offers over 50 items like the Wagyu Beef Live Carving Stations, the Sashimi Live Carving Station, as well as a special beverage preparation of Maker’s Mark Smoked Old Fashioned Bourbon. This is best paired with freshest Nobu-style sushi and salad, mouthwatering Teppanyaki items such as octopus and chicken skin, brunch favorites such as OkonomiYaki and Sea Bass Jalapeno, and a macha chocolate fountain with fruit and bread condiments.
- Nobu’s Sunday Brunch is at P 2,880++ per person for the non-alcoholic beverage package and P4,580++ per person for the alcoholic beverage package.
- Kids from 6 to 12 years old dine at half price while those 5 years old and below dine free of charge.
- The brunch is available from 11:30 am to 3 pm.
7. Have Unlimited Dimsum at Crystal Dragon Dong Nan Xi Bei
- If premium Chinese cuisine is more to his liking, dad can enjoy unlimited Dim Sum lunch at Crystal Dragon’s Dong Nan Xi Bei celebration available every Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon to 3 pm at P1,680++ per person.
- The venue also offers a curated selection of authentic Cantonese delights via its a la carte menu.
8. Have an Asian Lunch at Red Ginger
- From June 15 to 19, Southeast Asian cuisine at Red Ginger will include an exclusive a la carte menu including Traditional Kedah Style Mutton Soup, Charred Octopus with Asian Greens, Red Ginger Grill Platter, Singapore Style Roast Chicken, Pepper and Basil “Slipper” Lobster, and Mango Crème Brulee.
For inquiries and reservations, please call 800 8080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.