Whenever the kids find me in the kitchen, they’d excitedly grab the nearby stools and shout “We want to help, we want to help!” Most of the time, I do let them. They help me measure, add ingredients, and mix them. I even allow the older one in front of the stove, under close supervision of course.
It’s no wonder that this poster appealed to me, even when my kids are boys!
For all Saturdays of May, Brotzeit will be having their Brotzeit Junior Chef @ Work where little ones can have a fun afternoon of making their own favorite Brotzeit food. They can learn how to make their own Fladen, Cookies, and Pretzels. It will be an exciting experience for little kids complete with aprons, cooking tools, and certificates. They will also get to taste and bring home the products that they made.
- Children 5-10 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the whole duration of the session.
- Please sign up at least a week before the date of your chosen sessions as slots are limited.
- Each session is 2-3 hours long.
- After each course, the Kinder Koche will take home his/her individual finished product.
- P200 off on the succeeding session for those who take more than one course
- 1 apron for the parent/guardian
- 1 shirt for the kinder koche
- Basic Kitchen Tools
- Recipe Sheets
You may also contact Malou Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org for schedules and registration.