For this Halloween, I’ve decided to add a little extra cuteness to the treats the kids will be getting when they knock on our doors.
Look at these little monsters who have taken residence in our cupboard! Scary or cutie?
- Empty Bottles (I used sardine bottles) or any other container
- Pipe Cleaners
1. Remove the labels from the bottles. I soaked them in soapy water overnight.
2. While waiting for the labels to come off, get your markers and papers ready and draw those funny looking monsters.
3. Add some colour. The kids can help with this too!
4. I didn’t like the uneven look of the crayon finish so I scraped it off with a ruler.
5. Use a pair of scissors to cut out the monster faces.
6. Adhere to the bottle with glue.
7. Fill the bottle with treats!
8. Optional: I added antenna using orange and black pipe cleaners/fuzzy wires.
Happy Halloween! 🙂