Whew! I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t had the chance to post my Contadina Holiday Recipe yet. Before the holidays get any more busier, here it is as I know you’ve been waiting for it and the giveaway that comes with it! 🙂 #excited
Anyway, before that, here’s are some of Contadina’s products that you will surely love!
This recipe is a version of Cibo’s Rigatoni Alfonso.
These are the stars of the show, Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contadina Crushed Tomatoes, Contadina Penne (pardon the wrong box in photo LOL!), and shrimps.
- 200-250g Contadina Penne (or Rigatoni)
- 2 tbsp Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can Contadina Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 1 tbsp sliced spring onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube (optional)
- 1/2 kg shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chili Pepper Flakes (some for the sauce, some for garnishing)
- Parmesan Cheese (for garnishing)
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Set aside.
- Saute the garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add in the shrimp. Cook for 1 minute and remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Add the chili flakes, spring onions, and crushed tomatoes. Add in the chicken cube. Cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and add the cream, salt and pepper. Let it simmer in low fire for 3 mins.
- Return the shrimps and cook for another 3-4 mins until the shrimp is cooked. Taste to adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the cooked pasta in and mix with the sauce.
- Garnish wish spring onion, chili flakes, and parmesan cheese.
One lucky winner will get to bring home a set of Contadina products!
- Share this blog post on your Facebook wall and tag the person or people you want to cook the holiday dish for. (Super easy, right?!)
- Leave a comment below with your name and link of FB share.
- Exclusive for Metro Manila residents only.
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
- Prizes will be picked up by winner in Makati.
- Winner will be announced on
December 25, 2016January 1, 2017 (EXTENDED!)
Best of luck! Merry Christmas! 🙂