I always get tempted by these nacho appetizers whenever we dine at restaurants that serve them. Since we’re cutting back on our dining out though, I’ve decided to just make one myself. Not only is it easy to make, I also get a whole lot more serving of ingredients in each plate! Yummy!
See full list of ingredients in the recipe box below.
1. Brown the ground beef in a pan.
2. Drain excess fat. Add in the pizza sauce and ground cumin. Let the mixture cook for a while. Set aside.
3. For the salsa, combine diced tomatoes and onions. Add in the juice of half a lemon. Add a dash of olive oil.
4. Arrange nachos in a dish. Add in beef mixture and salsa. Top with grated cheese.
5. Add in grated cheddar cheese. Pop in the microwave for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Serve and enjoy!