The husband nearly drank these had I not stopped him in time. I can’t blame him. With the pretty colorful bottles and the fruity smelling scent, it was no wonder that he mistook these dishwashing liquid as refreshing juice!
These are Cusina Dishwashing Liquid, by the way. They are uniquely made of natural antibacterial ingredients, making them both safe and effective.
I got them from an event at Brotzeit and I’ve been loving and using them since.
It has the consistency of normal dishwashing liquid. The smell however, is very notable. It smells like fruit and herbs combined, making it such a treat!
Just a few drops is enough to make the sponge all soapy and ready for cleaning.
What to Love:
- All natural. No harsh chemicals, no alcohol based formulas, just the pure antibacterial goodness of eucalyptus and tea tree.
- Refreshing Smell. It smells so nice that you won’t mind washing the dishes at all.
- Gentle. Since it is chemicals and alcohol-free, it’s gentle on the hands and even safe for washing baby bottles and utensils.
- Pretty. Look at those bottles, don’t you agree? 🙂
It comes in these amazing flavors: Lemongrass Citrus, Grapefruit Lemon Zest, and the Ginger Yuzu Peel. I love the pink one best! Also, it’s only P80 for a 375mL bottle!
Where to Buy:
- Babyland, Eastwood
- The Green Company, Paterno, San Juan
- Online at Cudsly
For more information, you can check http://www.cusinahome.com/