One of my 2016 discoveries are these colorful Kids Plus bath items from Tupperware Brands. Yes, it’s the same brand that gave us those plastic containers, which were so popular during our moms’ time.
I was surprised to learn that they now carry baby and kids bath items! Below are the kids’ version and I was fortunate enough to let the kids try them. They have everything you’ll need – shampoo, bath, lotion, cologne, and powder and they all smell sooo fruity!
Bath time is fun time as these two always get excited to use their own shampoo and bath. They do all the lathering themselves and I let them knowing that they’re using hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested products that are proven mild and safe.
Kids Plus Products
- Contains Puricare and Cetiol Conditioners that deposit a film-life protective layer over hair while moisturizing the hair and scalp. It prevents dryness and leaves hair feeling soft, silky, and fragrant.
- Contains Plantapon Skin Cleanser that gently removes dirt and cleans skin and hair while keeping it soft, smooth, and moisturized.
- Contains Allantoin that prevents irritation and inflammation while soothing skin and keeping it fresh and dry. This low-dusting mild formula also decreases the risk of inhalation.
- A gentle low-alcohol cologne with a special Hydraplus formula that contains moisturizers to help prevent dryness, leaving the skin soft, smooth, and freshly fragrant. This fun, fruity scent lasts up to 3 hours before you need to reapply.
- Contains Nectapure to protect against pollution and 24-hr locked-in moisturizers and Vitamin E to leave skin feeling velevety smooth and soft all day.
We mostly just use the shampoo and bath, which explains why we’ve already run out! I don’t normally use lotion and cologne on the boys although when they see the bottles, they couldn’t help but indulge in them. They truly love the fruity scent! The powder is another thing that I’ve recently loved. I don’t normally use powder because I don’t like how it’s hard to breathe when I use them. This variant however, is very light and not suffocating at all.
Price and Where to Buy
- The bigger 300mL and 300g bottles of Kids Plus are retailing at P189 each, with savings of up to P191!
- As Tupperware Brands is a direct selling company, you would have to buy from the dealers or walk-in as a customer in their branches. For more information about it, you may visit their website at http://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/