Lately, everyone’s been talking about MINISO, a Japanese brand that has found its way here in the Philippines.
I finally found the chance to visit their newly-opened branch in SM Manila and I’m so excited to share with you the things I saw and of course, the things I bought! Teeheehee!
These line of cosmetics greeted me at the entrance. Eyeliners and mascara go as low as P99 while BB cushions are at P449.
Fancy jewelries start at P99.
I was so tempted to get these LED touch lamps! I did buy that bulb thing in the middle. Scroll down till the end to see what it is.
These bluetooth speakers start at P849.
Wireless keyboard and mouse at P649 while the lone keyboard at the bottom is P549.
Powerbanks starting at P649.
Wireless Headset starting at P649.
Further inside are the water tumblers. Prices start at P99 while these are at P149.
Also along that lane are the cute plushies! These are Japan’s super famous character, Kumamon.
These reindeer plushies are sooo soft and huggable. I wanted to take them home too! These are at P349.
Apart from the stuffed toys, there were also many different kinds of toys for kids like these blocks at P149. There were also puzzles, RC cars, and solar powered cars.
On one side are the socks, footsies, underwear, and boxers. These cute socks are at P149.
There were also bags and backpacks.
My Shopping Haul
These are the things I got. I was trying to be prudent so this is a conservative one already. In truth, I wanted to buy so many many things! Haha!
L-R (P99 each): 1 pack of 8 AAA Batteries (super colorful, right?), 2 pairs of footsies, 1 pack of 2 toothbrush holder (the kids love it!)
Handheld Fan (P149)
Digital Weighing Scale (P449) These come in white, black, red, and pink.
Santa Plushie (P299)
I was able to stop myself from getting the reindeer but then I saw this… Oops! 🙂
Things to Note about:
- The shop accepts SM Advantage card so you can earn and use points there.
- They provide 30-day replacement warranty for their electronic products (as long as it’s due to a factory defect).
- After you purchase your electronics, you can have them tested on the testing area.
- There’s everything for everyone! 🙂 Except for maybe the house pet. I didn’t notice any of those there.
- ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA (Padre Faura Wing – 2nd Level)
- SM CITY SAN LAZARO (2nd Level)
- SM CITY MANILA (2nd Level)
- SM CITY EAST ORTIGAS (Opening this December)
- SM CITY FAIRVIEW (Opening this December)
- SM CITY SUCAT (Opening this December)
- SM SOUTHMALL (Opening this December)