It’s almost school time again! Waaa! Time to prepare baon again!
Fret not though because this year’s most awaited annual food fair from Yummy Magazine, Yummy Eats Baon Blowout is happening this Saturday, June 4, 2016! Yummy Magazine, the country’s number 1 food magazine in the country, will give everyone a delightful whole-day food affair with 35 Yummy-approved concessionaires at Glorietta Activity Center from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
“Yummy Big Baon Blowout is a great opportunity for everyone to learn hands-on fuss-free food preparation and packing for school or work. This event is not only for students, although we timed it before school starts,” said Paulynn Chang-Afable, Editor-in-Chief of Yummy magazine. “A lot of people really enjoy eating and preparing food, so we decided to make this baon blowout a big event that caters to all moms, yuppies and adults.”
What to Expect
- Fun and easy baon ideas
- Products perfect for baon
- Baon-making workshops
- Cooking and food preparation tips from special guest chefs
- You may purchase your ticket online at http://www.yummy.ph/yummyeats/ or at the event venue
- Price is at P180 pesos per head; P500 pesos for a group of 3; and P700 pesos for a group of 5.
- Major Sponsor Milo
- Minor Sponsors Daiso, Petron and Goldilocks
- Special thanks to Uni-Pak, Fujidenzo, Technogas, and Whirlpool.
For more information about Yummy Magazine, visit http://www.yummy.ph/; follow Yummy on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/yummymagazine, and on Instagram and Twitter @yummyph. Yummy Magazine is available on newsstands and in bookstores, convenience stores, and supermarkets nationwide. A digital edition of Yummy Magazine is also available for download through Apple Newsstand, Buqo, and Zinio.