I got my stash of Frootees from the Mommy Bloggers Philippines Halloween Party last October 18. Until then, I haven’t heard of it nor have I tried it before. Having gotten so many, I decided to try one. I haven’t stopped munching on it since! That’s how much I like it!
Frootees is another creation of the biscuit giant, Rebisco. Each pack contains three jam-filled shortcakes that are high in Vitamin C and Zinc to help boost the immune system. It also uses honey as a natural sweetener. They come in grape, mango, and strawberry flavors. Oh, yummy!!
Why I Like Frootees
- Shortcake. It’s not the usual hard biscuit but a shortcake so it’s a bit softer. This makes it perfect for young kids. I prefer the softness of it as well, compared to hard biscuits.
- Fortified. Each cookie is loaded with vitamins and important minerals to help boost the immune system
- Flavors. I love the different flavors they have. Grape is my favorite among the three.
- Not sticky. I’ve tried other cookies like this and the jam is so sticky that it sticks to the teeth. Ugh! I like how this doesn’t.
What I Don’t Like
- I certainly don’t like how I’m getting so addicted to it! Help!!!
These are available in leading groceries for P49.50 for a pack of 10.
P.S. I know how this is supposed to be for the kids and not for me but I can’t help it. They like it as well, I just like it more. 😛