Ingredients: (Clockwise from top left)
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boiled, skin removed, shredded
- 1 Onion, diced
- Lots of Grapes, sliced (around 1/3 kg)
- Cheese, diced (I used the Kraft Eden one)
- 4 Boiled eggs, diced (I had 2 extra because we just love ’em!)
- 400g Salad Macaroni (cooked according to package instructions)
- Mayonnaise (I used Lady’s Choice MayoLite)
The fresh grapes added a touch of sweetness to the salad. I’ve tried raisins before but not everyone in the family liked it. I used to put canned pineapple bits until I found this fresher alternative. Cutting it up into pieces was the hard part though since they were rather small. I don’t have any fancy magic kitchen tools so I just used plain kitchen scissors to do the trick.
To make, simply mix all the ingredients. Serve chilled.
My kids love this! The great part is that they get some veggie and fruit servings from it when they normally would not take as is. Yum yum yummy! 🙂