Day 10: Count Your Blessings
Today’s Healthy Habit is inspired from the Ube Note (from Mr. Ube) that I got this morning.
A little part of yesterday was not a good one and it’s such a spoiler to an otherwise great day. Starting today thus, I will learn to count my blessings (the highs) more than the lows to live a happier and healthier life. 🙂
To start off, here are the ones on top of my head:
1. (Yesterday) Blessed to take part in Mommy Bloggers Philippines Halloween Party where the kids and I had loads of fun.
2. Blessed to be able to clean the bedroom and the bathroom today. It actually makes me happy to see the sink sparkling clean. OC! Lol!
3. Blessed to be able to spend quality time with the boys today, although I’m raring for a break already!
4. Blessed that DS now knows how to point to his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears accordingly when you ask him (well, depending on his mood…).
5. Blessed that DA finally fell asleep for his nap so I can write this post. 🙂