Quick question, what’s that something that you must always have in your bag?
Moms like me have so many things in our bags but one thing that must be present is the hand sanitizer.
Mind you, I’m not the neat-freak kind of person. I know of someone who has a whole arsenal of antibacs and anti-germs in her handbag and I pale in comparison! I carry just one and carry I must because with kids who have hands that go from floor to mouth in just seconds, an easy way to clean them is simply a necessity. I won’t want them catching any sickness!
The Problem with Alcohol
I usually pack a small bottle of alcohol for that purpose but I fear that they are not truly kid-friendly. It sure smells strong and very chemical. It also dries the skin, which is not good for my son’s overly sensitive skin.
Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers
Thank goodness Belo Baby came up with their line of hand sanitizers that offer the same toughness as alcohol but are more gentle and kid friendly. These are crafted with care for the most delicate skin and for the most meticulous of moms (me and you!).
What to Love
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Has glycerin that moisturizes and an ultra mild fragrance that leaves skin fresh
- Carefully formulated without triclosan, parabens, benzalkonium chloride, quats, glycols, chlorine, formaldehyde carriers, petrochemicals, and most common allergens
- Available in 3 fresh scents: Blueberry, Peach, Green Apple
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
- Very affordable at only P49.75 each
I have since replaced the alcohol bottle in my bag into these Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers. I now have to carry two as the kids have their own preferences! Gosh! As for me, my favorite is the blueberry as it reminds me of a cologne from way back in high school. Haha! Give it a try, I’m sure you’ll love them too!
For more information about Belo Baby, you may visit their website at www.belobaby.ph, FB: belobabylove, Twitter: @belobabylove, IG: @belobabylove.